Posted 2 months ago
Industry: Commercial & Retail Industry
Salary range: Kes 100,000 – Kes 150,000
Our client, a leading multinational manufacturing and supplying IT Gadgets, is seeking to recruit a Technical Engineer.
- Undertaking testing and commissioning activities in line with the specified site/project requirements
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification
- Creating and carrying out test procedures
- Ensuring the safe testing and commissioning of completed installations to achieve the necessary performance in accordance with project program requirements
- Sensitive to client’s requirement and can always capture what the client want
- Providing technical support, Troubleshooting and investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
Qualification, Skill & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant engineering discipline or similar. Additional certification or licence will be required.
- Hardware and Electronics Engineer.
- Experience in a similar technical role.
- At least 2 years CCTV or physical security industry experience with full knowledge of technical skills
- 30 years and below candidates are required.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing company.
- Experience in dealing with Projects management
- Experience in Product selection and solution design
- Excellent public speaking skills and Good at making presentations
- Capable to deal with both pre-sales and after sales support
- Sensitive and always updated to new technology
- Strong logic and a sharp ability to locate technical issues
- Enthusiastic and responsible at his/her work
- Good command on written and spoken English, experience in making testing reports and feedback would be an advantage.
Able to assist engineers with various tasks like design, equipment installation, system configuration, maintenance, developing preventative maintenance plans, troubleshoot systems, identify problems and solve and providing customer support.