Posted 3 months ago
Our client, in the retail Industry is looking to fill the position of a Security Officer
The Security Officer is responsible for the protection of the store premises, assets and personnel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Protect store employees, customers and assets by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend suspected criminals and perform the suspect handling procedures
- Report direct manager in detail any incidents such as property damage, unusual occurrences, thefts, suspected behaviors and malfunctioning of machinery or equipment
- Greet all visitors, vendors, and employees, while continuously maintaining the standards of excellence in presentation and professionalism.
- Perform first aid or CPR if required
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Participate in professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work
- Apply and follow MAF Retail’s Human Capital and corporate policies, relevant procedures and instructions
QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Diploma or equivalent
- Security certificate or equivalent is preferred
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills
- Adapt in a multicultural environment
- Excellent listening abilities
- High attention to detail
- 2+ years of related experience.
- Retail industry experience is a plus
- English (Full professional proficiency - Required)
Arabic (Professional efficiency – Advantage)