Senior Java Developer
1 year ago
Industry: Computer and information technology
Role: Information technology
Salary Range: Confidential
Reports to: Lead Developer
Our Client is a young, agile, and dynamic B2B service provider for many large reputable companies within the technology, betting, and gaming industries. The company has a fast-paced multinational culture and a fantastic opportunity for stepping up in your career and becoming an instrumental part of the team.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
- Defining, documenting, and maintaining Developer team processes.
- Responsible for upgrades, performance monitoring, installations, managing replications, diagnosing system problems, disaster recovery testing and maintaining user accessibility.
- Provides hands-on technical expertise, provides senior level technical guidance to staff, project leaders and other teams as necessary.
- Researching and recommending solutions that best meet business needs and enterprise operational requirements
- Work closely with multiple application development team(s) to implement and support data-oriented development efforts
- The team Lead will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the team, including documentation of guidelines and procedures, assignment of work schedule and tasks, and alignment of team shift rotations
- Reporting to the lead Developer on the team activity.
- Excellent Java Development skills with focus on core java, memory management and multithreading
- Experience with JVM monitoring and diagnostic
- Good understanding of Java GC, Kaffka and Hazelcast.
- Experience with Performance Analysis/Troubleshooting while providing solutions to optimize application performance
- Good understanding of memory management, multithreading, thread/connection pooling etc.
- Experience with profilers (Java Mission Control, JVisualVM, JMeter, JConsole), debuggers
- Demonstrable knowledge of Maven and Linux
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, preferably with Oracle
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot, Vert.x
- Experience with Asynchronous Messaging (RabbitMQ and JMS)
- At least 5+ years of working experience in serving as a Java Developer working on varied type of software development projects
- Good understanding and practical experience in Agile methodology
- Broad knowledge of development tools & techniques
- Ability to write and interpret technical documentation
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Creative, analytical, and with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong grasp of established and emerging technologies, systems, platforms, and software
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Independent but collaborative, driven, assertive, and willing to work on simultaneous projects.
- Ability to work in a team and works well under pressure and deadlines
- Background in Agile Software Development using Scrum Methodology is preferred but not required
- Background in Online Gaming is preferred but not required
- Full-Time position available