General workers- Vegetable Oil Extraction Plant
Posted 4 months ago
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Location: Wote in Makueni
Our client in vegetable oil extraction, is seeking to recruit General workers. Successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring effective plant operations as per the standard operating procedure.
Main accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Maintain and manage the working areas neat and clean.
- Personally, make health and safety a priority ensuring you comply with all health, safety instructions, comply with the policies, procedures of the Company and Work in a safe and orderly manner.
- General work that will be assigned by the immediate supervisors in various sections in the plant(work instructions and training will be given during posting)
Qualifications and Experience
- KCSE with 1-2 years Technical courses or related
- 1-2 years of experience - Must have worked in a busy environment
- Firefighting & HSE basic courses (preferred)
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage tim
- Strong multitasking skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Problem Solving; Flexibility; Decision Making; Spirit of Enterprise; Communication; Listening and reception.