Salary Range: Confidential
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
Our client in oil industry, is seeking to recruit a Key Machine Operator. They will be responsible for operating the plant and maintain system parameters to ensure product quality is maintained and ensure zero undetectable deviation.
Main accountabilities and Responsibilities
- leading a team
Follow standard operating procedures for safe start up and shutdown of oil extraction machines.
- Ensure pre-start up, start up, operational and shut down checklists are completed before plant operations commence
- Ensure cleanliness of the working area.
-Maintains various operational records and logs and produces operational reports.
-Oversees the flow of information and reports, coordinates actions when necessary, and ensures response plans are followed during emergencies and natural disasters.
-Interfaces closely with the operations In-charge and maintenance to ensure key operational matters are performed, communicated and documented.
-Maintains a log of operations to reflect any/all system concerns, and operational actions taken.
-Follows standard procedures and switching orders in accordance with standard operating and safe switching practices.
-Ensure smooth transition of position during shift operations.
-Complies with all HSE safety regulations and adheres to proper codes and standards with a thorough understanding of safety procedures related to Electrical Systems.
- Handle any other duties assigned by management from time to time
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Electrical or mechatronics Engineering or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years related work experience
- Commissioning - Start Up: Commissioning and start-up, Decommissioning
- HSEQ General (Generic)
- Organization Processes: Internal Standard, Site Management
- Supports and technologies: Standard ISO, TQM and Quality system, technical requirement and Standard
- Compliance: Local/National and International Standard and Codes, Health, Safety, Environment, Quality