1 week ago
Industry: Health care
Salary Range: Confidential
Position: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: Clinical manager, HR, and Administrator
Our client in the Healthcare Industry is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
The job holder will be responsible for day-to-day administrative roles in the organization.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules weekly assigned visits tasks for all field employees including Nurses, Physical therapists, Occupational therapists, home health aides.
- Manage schedule changes in a timely manner.
- Review Prior authorizations from insurances to ensure the schedule matches visits approved.
- Reports scheduling concerns to the clinical managers in a timely manner.
- Coordinates and manages scheduling projects as designated by the Branch Manager/Administrator to improve internal scheduling processes.
- Completes a weekly report.
- Cooperates with appropriate staff regarding investigation of client complaints/concerns.
- Processing the issue(s) to resolution and documenting all facts of the case, in collaboration with the supervisor/Branch Manager.
- Participates in the Performance Improvement Committee process as requested.
- Cooperates with the supervisor regarding new processes developed to improve workflow and efficiency.
- Participate in the process of training paras on proper documentation per care plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree in a Business-Related Field.
- 3 plus years recent experience as an administrative assistant / office manager / scheduling coordinator / Program coordinator healthcare field or other related field.
- Familiarity with ERP systems is required.
- Excellent analytical skills using Microsoft Excel.
- Quick learner with the ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Excellent computer literacy
- Prioritization and problem-solving
- Organization and planning
- Research and analysis
- Attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must have superb interpersonal and organizational skills with the proven ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Must have exceptional written and oral communication skills with the enthusiasm and drive to significantly contribute to a mission-based organization.
- Ability to multitask.