Trade Administrative Assistant
2 weeks ago
Role: Trade Admin
Salary Range: Confidential
Our client, an international organization is looking to recruit a Trade Administrative Assistant.
- Serving as the principal point of contact and quality control for a large volume of inquires.
- Distributor closing stocks analysis.
- Team leave status tracking.
- Merchandise store stock management (requisition & dispatch).
- Records management review and remedial action execution.
- Team meeting organization (Distribution, Townhall).
- Processing distributor and supplier payments.
- Document approval submission and storage.
- Follow up queries on invoices with suppliers & distributors.
- Team travel support.
- Adhoc tasks on request.
- Fleet co-ordinator.
- EHS & fast aid point person.
- Customer complaint process co-ordination.
Qualifications and Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration/management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the above stated role.
- Proven experience in ecommerce landscape.
- A creative thinker with strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional time and deadlines management skills; ability to lead, organize, prioritize, and manage a team to drive goals and objectives.
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced business.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience working with associations, government entities, export and import promotion houses a plus.