Spa & Health Club Manager
1 month ago
Role: SPA Management
Salary Range: USD 1,200 - 1,500 Net Pay
REPORTING TO: GENERAL MANAGER
LOCATION: Kampala, Uganda
BUDGET: USD 1,200 – 1,500 NET PAY
Our client in the hospitality industry is looking to hire a competent Spa/Health Club Manager.
Overseeing spa operations, ensuring outstanding guest service, and directing spa staff.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To lead the Spa & health club operations for the ultimate guest experience.
- To develop innovative ideas and implement strategies to increase revenue and profits.
- To liaise with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure a smooth flow of the spa operations.
- To ensure all dealings with guests at the spa and health club area meet or exceed the operating standards and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the spa/health club meets hygiene standards and complies with all health and safety regulations.
- Ensure all spa and wellness equipment is maintained in good working order at all times.
- Ensure that the property’s policies and procedures including health, hygiene, emergency and fire prevention are followed within the Spa & Health Club
- To develop marketing strategies, running campaigns after due consultation with the reporting authority
- To promote spa/health club programs to corporates, walk-in & in-house guests.
- To actively promote Spa/Health Club on Social Media platforms to attract new clientele.
- To periodically create and or update the spa menu
- To manage guest complaints, if any, and or special requirements of clients.
- To act as the single point of contact for VIP and VVIP guests.
- To periodically monitor and analyze the products and services Spa/health club of competitive Spas and advise management on necessary changes.
- To carry out periodic training for spa/health club personnel on new skills and industry standards.
- To review all guest feedback and implement improvements to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Coordinate with the maintenance team to ensure proper repair and preventive maintenance works of all spa/health club equipment.
- To prepare the annual budget and business plan to ensure Spa/health club operation is adequately represented.
- To manage spa inventory effectively and follow purchasing standards.
- Carry out the regular inventory of Spa par levels.
- To raise store requisitions of all retail and operational items as and when required.
- Perform any other duties that management may reasonably require.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Quality of Service.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Problem Resolution time.
- Repeat customers.
- New Business Development
- Target achievements (Revenue)
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND TRAITS
- Degree or diploma in Spa & Salon Management, hospitality management, or Sports Fitness/Spa Management.
- 3-4 years experience in Health Club/Spa/Gym management.
- Preferred candidate nationality: Kenyan.
- Strong leadership & interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills to evaluate the market.
- Good organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good knowledge of various therapies/treatments in Spa.
- Ability to resolve problems quickly.
- Is familiar with current industry trends.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.