LPG Shop Operator
1 month ago
Industry: Oil & Gas
Role: LPG Shop Operator
Salary Range: Confidential
Manage the shop and the stocks allocated and ensure their availability both on the cage and outlet stores to avoid stockouts.
- Ascertain that all products are clean, well displayed and are sold at correct recommended retail price.
- Carrying out market price survey from competitors and sharing with the coordinator.
- Communicate with the coordinator before close of business regarding orders products sold and payment received for reconciliation.
- Ensure timely collections and confirmation of funds from customers and adhere to their set payment terms.
- Ensure timely delivery of product to customers i.e. within 5-10 minutes of receiving the order.
- Activate and sensitize the use of the J-Gas App to clients and new customers.
- Effective and efficient onboarding of customers to the J-Gas APP.
- Give customer feedback regarding complaints or suggestions and track progress of the same to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Contacting monthly stock take in liaison with finance team at the J-Gas outlet.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Sharing all customers data and records to the supervisor.
- Any other duty or responsibility assigned by the supervisor or company from time to time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Result oriented.
- Good negotiation skills and attentive to details.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible.
- Assertive, proactive, and Self-driven.
- Work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Planning, presentation, interpersonal, coordinating, and organizational.
Qualifications and Experience.
- Proven operational competencies.
- Strong and effective team player.
- High integrity and experience in LPG sales especially cylinders.
- A mature attitude, effective interpersonal & effective communication skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills and passion in sales.
- Self-motivated and self-driven.