1 month ago
Industry: Oil & Gas
Role: Truck Driver
Salary Range: Confidential
KNTC Warehouse Nairobi.
Maintain and Prepare truck for loading and delivery of fuel and oil on milk run basis to clients.
- Loading and offloading petroleum product.
- Drives truck to deliver petroleum to customer's premises.
- Monitor and maintain record of all meter counts.
- Compliance to all safety conditions.
- Daily loading and delivery record report.
- Perform basic and simple repairs on the truck (mechanic/driver).
- Support the Plant operations whenever truck driving is not available.
- Any other assignments as delegated by the supervisor.
- Proven operational competencies.
- Strong and effective team player.
- High integrity.
- A mature attitude, effective interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 25years old, with traceable history of previous employment.
- Proper knowledge of traffic rules and regulation especially for truck.
- Preferably Male with good knowledge of the Nairobi region routes.
- Valid driver license, EPRA License and national ID holder with Minimum of 3 Years Petroleum truck experience.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Must be able to exercise initiative to source bulk delivery client.
- Understand how to read the rotor gauge.
- Have sound knowledge of safety measures involved in handling of Petroleum Trucks and the petroleum product.