1 year ago
Salary Range: Confidential
Industry: Energy Industry
Reports to: HR Services Manager
Contract period: 6 months
Our client in Energy industry, is seeking to recruit a Hospitality Assistant who will be responsible for supporting theadministration and smooth delivery of office tea services.
- Preparation and timely provision of office beverages to all staff.
- Provision of clean utensils at all time.
- Ensuring the kitchen amenities and the tea areas are clean, tidy and in good condition at all times.
- Support meeting organizers to provide refreshments during meetings as instructed.
- Maintaining a daily log of refreshments stocks eg; Sugar Coffee, Tea bags etc.
- Provision of seamless office tea service to staff, which means managing all staff in a manner that exceeds their service level expectations.
- Ability to work under pressure with high quality output.
Job knowledge, skills and experience
- Certificate in catering services - preferably from Kenya Utalii College.
- 2 years working experience in a similar working environment.
- Must have the required food and health certification.
- Good knowledge off food hygiene procedures and how to handle food safely.
- Must understand safe working practices, health and safety standards.
- Must ensure personal hygiene and should be responsible, honest and reliable.
- Good knowledge of the job, meet his or her targets on time, demonstrate teamwork in achieving results, proactive and self driven.
- Friendly attitude, keeps customer informed, provides solution to customers, cean and tidy work area.
- Speed and simplicity in problem resolution.
- Keen focus on the issue at hand.
- Respect for others, courtesy and positive approach to issues.