Industry: Advertising and marketing
Role: Information technology
Salary Range: Confidential
Reporting to: Head of Business Development
Our client is seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Associate who will be responsible for working closely with Head of Business Development to set up, manage and optimize campaigns and manage various marketing channels like social media networks, Google Ads, website content and email marketing.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities
· Build strategy for the respective digital marketing channel across the markets
· Manage the digital marketing budget for the respective digital marketing channel
· Optimize the performance of campaigns on a daily basis to achieve the business KPIs
· Run campaigns with strict KPI optimization (conversion rate, revenue)
· Work closely with the creative team to give feedback and guidance on the performance on creatives
· Create the monthly and yearly strategy for the respective digital marketing channel
· Create and share detailed reports as per the needs of the business.
· Develop creative design art work for website and social platforms
· Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval
· Preparing mockups and presenting the same before deciding on a final design/concept.
· Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts as required from time to time.
· Bachelors the field of Marketing / IT or related field.
· Around 2-3 years in Digital marketing in the areas of mass emails, SEO/SEM, blogging in any fast-paced company.
· Having managed performance-based social / search / display campaigns
· Clear demonstration of performance and business growth.
· Search/display/paid social channel experience (depending on the channel to be managed)
· Web and App Analytics
· Reporting and data visualization tools
· Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement