Ngerende Airstrip - Narok
3 months ago
Industry: Oil & Gas
Salary Range: Confidential
Aircraft refueling and servicing procedures, following appropriate regulation and manuals sweeping and procedures. Directing ground traffic, securing aircraft in parking position, and other aircraft support.
- Responsible for receiving fuel and storage.
- Responsible for refuelling aircrafts.
- Ensuring that Quality control for aviation fuels is done at all stages and levels, this includes Quality checks before every aircraft refuelling.
- Conducting basic checks and maintenance of aviation technical equipment and keeping their records.
- Ensuring Safety procedures are followed during offloading, refuelling and fuel handling in the depot.
- Ensuring Quality Assurance procedures are being followed to guarantee the petroleum product being supplied is of a high standard.
- Reporting of loadings on a daily and monthly basis and ensure that all loadings reconcile to third party statements.
- Send a report of Item fulfilments not loaded to supply team for cancellation.
- Ensure loading / offloading checklists are filled up and signed off and sent to supply management on weekly basis.
- Complies with all safety requirements.
- Inspect storage facilities and report to the Operations Manager
- Inspects refuelling trucks, vent pumps, pressure hoses and removes water and contaminants from filters and separators.
- Requests needed POL supplies to replenish expended stock as necessary.
Specialized training in providing ground services for aircraft. Experienced in fueling aircraft, directing ground traffic, securing aircraft in parking position, and other aircraft support. Experienced in the operation of aviation ground support equipment. Knowledge on Aircraft fuel and Avgas.
Qualifications and Experience.
- An associate’s or bachelor’s degree in aviation or a related field.
- Proven operational competencies.
- Petroleum operations and related quality assurance/quality control standards and policies
- Strong and effective team player.
- High integrity.
- A mature attitude, effective interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong Analytical Skills.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.