Stationery Sales Representative – Corporate sales
5 months ago
Industry: Stationery Supply
Salary Range: KES 55,000 + Commissions
POSITION: Stationery Sales Representative – Corporate sales
REPORTING TO: Team Leader – Corporate Sales Division
BUDGET: KES 55,000 plus commissions
Our client is a school and office stationery supplier, supplying to institutions and industries in the private sector, from manufacturers to NGO’s. They are also distributors of world leading stationery brands. Our client is looking to fill the position of Stationery Sales Representative – Corporate sales.
The Sales Representative - Corporate Sales will be responsible for closing corporate sales, meeting set monthly sales targets, ensuring good customer interface with our clients, as well as relationship management within the entire sales cycle.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet set sales monthly targets – currently set at Kshs. 5 million per month. The candidate is responsible for collection of payments as they fall due based on clients’ credit terms.
- Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities.
- Commit to departmental and individual quotas/goals.
- Meet company expectations for excellent customer service.
- Provide information regarding the product/service in an engaging manner.
- Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately.
- Take relevant notes on all calls for future use and enter into a database.
- Process orders in liaison with office logistics and customer relationship staff quickly and accurately.
- Maintain a friendly, professional tone at all times.
- Function as part of the team with sincere enthusiasm.
- Negotiate sales and address any concerns/reservations of potential customers.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Degree or diploma, preferably in Sales or Business-related field.
- Must have worked as a Sales Executive in a Stationery supply, distribution and wholesale firm and demonstrable selling to Banks, Manufacturing firms, NGO’s, Schools and other corporates.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role with demonstrable performance.
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, and/or CRM.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Fluent in English and Swahili language.
- The personable and friendly tone of voice.
- Ability to handle being rejected by customers and remain calm and collected.
- Trustworthy, professional, and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.