Human Resources Auditor (HR Auditor)
6 months ago
Role: Human Resource Auditing & Planning
Salary Range: Confidential
We are looking to hire a Human Resource Auditor (HR Auditor) for one of our clients in the manufacturing industry based in Kericho.
The HR Auditor will be in-charge of carrying out efficient auditing of company processes, procedures, and performance management processes, systems, and structures currently in place.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Audit recruitment processes at the units by carrying out a systematic audit in all departments to check if the right process was followed and take appropriate actions.
- Audit of all recruitments.
- Audit of all promotions.
- Audit of lighter duties.
- Audit of acting appointments.
- Audit of the current procedures in place at the company and check if employees are following the procedures.
- Identify available gaps in current procedures and recommend appropriate changes.
- Audit the performance management system that is currently in place in the fields e.g. how weeding allocation is done in the fields, to ensure units comply to fairness and equal distribution of work in the fields.
- Visit the fields and check on employee work allocation and audit the efficiency and delivery of tasks in the fields.
- Review the labor numbers requested by Units versus Work available at the Units to ensure correlation between quantity/quality of work and persons assigned to do the jobs to identify instances of overstaffing or understaffing.
- Audit the time taken to complete tasks in the fields to ensure efficient and timely delivery of tasks and minimize time wastage.
- Audit of the Company processes assigned to Contractors and recommend possible changes.
- Audit the current ways of working for different units and challenge the status quo.
- Recommend cost saving strategies that the company can adopt based on the systems and processes currently in place.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND TRAITS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the relevant working environment.
- Experience working in a labor-intensive organization.
- Relevant knowledge in the auditing of performance management systems and structures.
- Attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Prior success conducting internal HR audits.
- Excellent written and oral communication ability.
- Team player and capacity builder.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.