Accounts and Procurement Assistant
4 months ago
Salary Range: Confidential
Our client JICA is seeking the services of an Accounts and procurement assistant to be attached to Accounting and Procurement Section in JICA Kenya Office, Nairobi. The selected candidate will also be expected to handle secretarial duties when need arises.
- Ensuring payment amounts and records are correct for processing.
- Checking account documents with proper evidence and filing account documents appropriately based on our accounting rules.
- Preparation of Monthly Bank reconciliation statements.
- Preparing official documents necessary for monthly reconciliation statements.
- Ordering supplies, tracking orders, and ensuring timely delivery.
- Undertaking and supporting administrative assignment in general of JICA Kenya Office.
- Any other duties assigned by the Management.
Qualification and Experience Required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent.
- Holder of CPA or ACCA Certification.
- At least Three (3) years of experience in accounting.
- Experience in procurement, preferable.
- Be proficient in both English and Kiswahili (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Be computer literate, especially, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Terms of Service.
Available to start from Mid-July 2023.
To apply send your CV to: https://ats.flexi-personnel.com/jobs latest by 2nd June 2023.
Kindly attach a cover letter to your cv containing the motivation/reason for application.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.