HR RECRUITMENT INTERN
6 months ago
Industry: Human Resource Management
Role: Human Resource
Salary Range: Confidential
Client: Flexi Personnel Limited
We are looking to recruit an agile fresh degree/diploma graduate in Human Resource to join our team as an HR Intern.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Headhunting for potential suitable candidates for vacancies through different platforms. e.g., LinkedIn.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Preparing and posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
- Properly handle client requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation.
- Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
- Handle client requests and deliver quality solutions if able or escalate the request to a more senior team member.
- Any other duties as assigned by the HR Operations Director.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or a Diploma in Human resource management.
- Minimum of a B in K.C.S.E
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Passionate about recruitment
FRESH DEGREE/DIPLOMA GRADUATE ONLY)
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.