DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
1 week ago
Industry: Human Resource Management
Role: Digital Marketing
Our client is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join a team of very experienced and enthusiastic marketers and keen to hire a fresh graduate/diploma as to join this vibrant marketing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the marketing in the development and execution of marketing campaigns across various digital channels including email marketing, social media, website, among others.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in creation of marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels including social media, email marketing and search engine marketing.
- Help maintain and update the company social media accounts.
- Assist in the creation of marketing materials such as email templates, social media graphics and videos.
- Conduct research to support the development of web copy.
- Analyze and report on the performance of marketing campaigns.
- Write attractive copy both on social and on the website.
- Support in producing innovative communication materials for the company.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fresh graduate with a degree or diploma in Communication, Marketing, Journalism, Entrepreneurship of related degree/diploma
- Strong passion for digital marketing and hungry to learn more.
- Innovative, creative, and self-driven with the ability to work independently and as part of the team.
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of SEO and copy writing is an additional advantage.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: This is a re-advertisement of this role. Applicants who had previously applied should not apply again.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.