1 week ago
Industry: foreign trade and exports
Role: Trade Analyst
Our client, an international organization is looking to recruit a Temporary Trade Analyst
Staff for a 6-months period.
- Supporting the client in the organization and coordination of events in Kenya.
- Acquiring contacts and Establishing business relationships with local companies, associations, and government authorities by representing the client.
- Preparing Reports on various business/economic sectors in Kenya as may be required.
- Extract data and statistics and prepare presentations on various sectors driving the Italian export.
- Supporting the client in the selection process of local companies to participate in missions to Italy and coordinating the activities of preparation before their departure and follow up after their return.
- Preparing and keeping up to date the mailing list of potential customers/suppliers/importers in the areas of interest to the client Companies.
- Maintaining business cards, catalogues, and brochures of various local entities.
- Organizing B2Bs and site visits upon request from the client and responding to enquiries.
- Ensuring compliance with client’s internal guidelines and procedures.
- Maintaining accurate and complete documentation of correspondences, proformas, contracts, payments, and letters from/to authorities.
- Participating in billing and accounting duties, including resolving billing questions, and managing invoices.
- Business Administration/Management, or
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or
- Experience gained over several years in market analysis of sectors such as agro-industry, new technologies, and industrial machinery.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience working in the above stated role.
- A creative thinker with strong interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional time and deadlines management skills; ability to lead, organize, prioritize, and manage a team to drive goals and objectives.
- Adaptable and flexible; responsive and resourceful in a fast-paced business.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Speak Swahili fluently.
- Knowledge of Italian language an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience working with associations, government entities, export and import promotion houses a plus.