Electrical Engineer (Pre Sales Consultant)
1 year ago
Role: Business Development
Salary Range: Confidential
Our client is a well-established, management-owned engineering firm with almost 90 years’ experience. As human-centered engineering consultants and advisors, they are trusted by their clients, business partners, communities and other stakeholders across Africa and the Middle East. As such, they are looking to fill the position of an Electrical Engineer (Pre Sales Consultant)
This position will work across various client teams to help develop, expand and maintain business growth within the East Africa Community region delivering project and client relationships in the manufacturing market.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building upon existing relationships and creating and maintaining strong new ones across the region with clients, the donor community and partner companies.
- Identifying project opportunities and collaborating with teams to drive and deliver successful proposals.
- Preparation and tailoring of capability and technical documentation used in the tender process.
- Delivering project wins in line with sales targets.
- Taking senior roles in projects and ensuring quality of delivery and client relationships remain strong during project execution.
- Maintain contractual cashflow, budget control and associated change control on contracts.
- Assist in conducting risk analysis and reporting on contracts.
- A team player who is willing to collaborate across multiple disciplines, and across multiple offices.
- A team player excelling in the commitment of resolution of complex issues.
QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Relevant Engineering Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience with extensive consultancy expertise.
- Must be a registered member of the Engineer’s Board of Kenya (EBK)
- Must also be a registered consulting engineer with EBK.
- Proven track record of industry experience and existing relationships with clients in the EAC region.
- Experience in business development, managing client portfolios, and writing winning proposals.
- Networking and presentation skills.
The position comes with a highly attractive salary and benefits package
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.