Sales & Office Administrator
7 months ago
Salary Range: KES 35,000 - 40,000 Gross
POSITION: SALES & OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
Our client in the management consulting industry is currently looking to hire a Sales & Office Administrator to join their team.
The successful candidate will be tasked with generating and pursuing sales leads, negotiating deals & maintaining customer relations and office administration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, sales leads, networking & social media engagement.
- Setting up meetings, events and conferences with customers.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints & objections.
- Handling incoming calls & other communication.
- Creating, maintaining & entering information into databases.
- Obtain feedback from prospects & customers for internal sharing & review.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND TRAITS
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in sales & marketing or a related field.
- Must have excellent communication skills and prowess in reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services through email, phone and in-person.
- Experience as a virtual assistant and working with minimal supervision will be an added advantage.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proven experience in sales and/or similar role.
- Fast Learner, positive attitude and a passion for sales.
- Results driven approach and self-motivated individual.
- Excellent communicator in spoken and written English.
- Conversant with social media tools.
- Great attitude towards job role
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.