7 months ago
Salary Range: Confidential
Client: Flexi Personnel Limited
REPORTING TO: HR Operations Director
We are seeking to recruit an Intern-Records to join our team.
Responsible for working closely with the HR Operations Director to ensure effective and accurate Company data and any other information related to HR, Accounts and clients’ data is maintained properly both in the system and in the files while maintaining highest levels of confidentiality.
- Verifying and validating all employee files while ensuring all statutory deductions documents are included in the employee file with discrepancies communicated in writing to respective account holder for corrective action.
- Maintenance of up-to-date employment register and biodata for all company client accounts.
- Managing the flow of documents- in and out of the archives.
- Develop and maintain a filing system to ensure accurately tracking of all employee data in the physical files (maintain a record on file issuance and returns) to maintain a clear movement log.
- With the assistance of the Regional Operations Manager develop a clear filing method of all the staff data in the soft form for all clients.
- Enabling appropriate and right access to information and records only to the relevant staff to maintain data confidentiality and integrity.
- Develop a policy framework to guide and train staff in the management of records and use of the employer's records system and updating the same from time to time.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to HROs/ Accountants to enable efficient records management of outsourced accounts.
- Use scanners to convert forms, receipts, and reports into electronic format.
- Required to continuously deploy new ideas on how the archive can be efficiently managed.
- Supporting teams working remotely to enable them work efficiently by retrieving, scanning, and sharing any information that they need.
- Scanning and filing WIBA policies and claims.
- Duplicating, scanning, and filing proposals and B2B contracts.
- Updating the client contract tracking excel and sharing reminders of expiring contracts.
- Filing monthly raised invoices and bank deposit slips.
- Diploma or Certificate in Archives & Records Management or Library & Information Science.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer proficiency.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Very strong planning and Organization skills
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.