Sales Support Apprentice (Contract for 6 months)
1 month ago
Our client in the Paints Manufacturing Industry is looking to hire a Sales Support Apprentice.
Supporting the sales team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Area Mapping for identifying small projects i.e., new and maintenance (Project Atlantic)
- Area mapping for quality new dealers.
- Secure small projects and route to dealers to help them to grow.
- Develop pool of quality and loyal applicators & small contractors.
- Meeting their monthly KPIs e.g., Sales, No. of New Projects, No. of New Dealers, collection, No. of trainings conducted, no of new applicators etc.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or commerce (probably best fit for new and energetic graduates)
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to take initiative in tasks.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.