Area Sales Manager - Decorative Projects
1 month ago
POSITION: Area Sales Manager - Decorative Projects
Our client in the Paints Manufacturing Industry is looking to fill the position of Area Sales Manager - Decorative Projects.
Promote and sell a range of decorative products to new and existing Key customers/Key Accounts in a given country by using Jotun’s sales tools and techniques to develop strong customer relationships, liaise with the client market, and respond to sales and technical enquiries in order to achieve the budgeted sales, gross margin, DSO, and customer satisfaction targets, and to ensure that Jotun is seen as a preferred supplier of high-quality products and services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create new customers by analyzing the market, plan visits to potential customers, swift response on quotations and inquiries in order to secure growth and increase market share.
- Responsible for the market mapping and expansion in territory by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors in order to increase Jotun market share.
- To follow up and monitor Key Projects closely by ensuring Jotun’s products are used in order to achieve targeted sales budget.
- Maintain customer relationship by regular visits, responding to enquiries and providing advice on product selection in order to achieve sales budget.
- Follow up and monitor customers on proper pricing and payment to reduce Days of sales outstanding and to achieve the targeted gross margin.
- Co-ordinate with internal departments like: Customer Service, Marketing and Production to ensure high quality of service is provided.
- Visit existing and new customers, contractors and consultants with the team at project sites to follow up on projects, assist in supply or apply issues, resolve concerns affecting bottom-line, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders by having consistent updates and clear understanding in order to meet customer needs and smooth workflow.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- 4 to 6 years working experience, sound knowledge with proven track record in Business-to-Business (B2B) sales.
- Undergraduate Education Qualification, (Postgraduate will be an added advantage).
- Proven Project Management experience.
- Experience in team management.
- Strong Presentation & Communication Skills.
- Preferred: Knowledge of business Finance.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.