HR & Administrative Assistant
7 months ago
Role: Human Resource
Salary Range: Confidential
Our client in the Paints Manufacturing Industry is looking to fill the position of HR & Administrative Assistant.
To support the HR department by performing administrative and clerical tasks to support HR procedures and policies. Implement and execute HR administrative processes. May take ownership and work independently within assigned tasks and areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives and screens telephone calls, letters, and/or visitors at the reception, answering routine questions and furnishing information to save supervisor's time.
- Handling HR processes such as visa applications, letters for governments, presentation of statutory returns etc.
- Data input of global and/or local systems.
- Support HR colleagues on projects or work that needs to be conducted in the department.
- May interact with external suppliers, such as hotels, caterers, printers, etc., to agree and proceed with booking venues, services, etc.
- Create reports and extracts from various systems/solutions.
- Schedules appointments and makes arrangements for meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Organizes and maintains files of assigned correspondence and records, following up on pending matters.
- Prepares routine letters and memoranda for signature.
- Organizes and expedites flow of work through supervisor's office and initiates any follow-up action.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management or any business-related course with a combination of HRM.
- Professional diploma from IHRM is added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience.
- Proven capability to work independently.
- Ability to take initiative in tasks.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.