8 months ago
Role: Project Management
Salary Range: Confidential
REPORTING TO: Head of Engineering
Our client, Ariya Finergy Holdings Ltd ("Ariya"), is an experienced developer and investor in clean and renewable energy projects capable of financing, owning, and operating such projects through proprietary structures. They are looking to fill the position of Asset Manager.
The Asset Manager's role will be to manage our clients' solar PV and battery assets to ensure their optimal performance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure effective delivery of all scope defined in the O&M contracts.
- Managing systems to enable effective, consistent and comprehensive performance monitoring, inspection and preventative maintenance of solar plants.
- Development of technological interventions to improve customer experience in terms of customer friendly monitoring applications.
- Management of the Asset Management Team for best performance.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting grid-tied solar PV plants and off-grid hybrid PV-battery projects of a commercial scale.
- Budgetary planning and projections and tracking of Incomes Vs Expenditure.
- Optimize operation of energy assets through review and analysis of energy plant KPIs.
- Minimize downtimes by coordinating fault identification and resolution.
- Collection and analysis of PV/ Hybrid plant data.
- Collaboration with the Business Development team to identify value- addition opportunities for the company’s clients.
- Lead and manage the Asset Management Department, including setting and tracking of KPIs for the team members and team as a whole unit.
- Contract management – with clients, sub-contractors.
- Refinement of policies and procedures to dictate Fault Resolution, Preventative maintenance & corrective maintenance.
- Testing and commission of built projects and identifying snags.
- Communicate with clients and internal stakeholders.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND TRAITS
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a focus on mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Minimum 4+ years of proven working experience on maintenance of solar PV projects.
- Registered member of a professional body such as EPRA, EBK.
- Excellent communication, writing and editorial skills.
- Time Management and ability to work under pressure.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build agency and team relationships.
- Creative mindset.
- Demonstrates strong thought leadership and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical ability – proven expertise in working with and operating Solar PV projects.
- Broad knowledge paired with analytical skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly across the board ie in and out of the organization - in both written and spoken English
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a global team sharing expertise.
- High diligence and patience to proper design procedures and documentation.
- A self- starter and able to complete work assignments under pressure.
- The ability to network with Ariya customers, business partners, staff and management at all levels.
- The highest professional and ethical standards.
- Highly developed organizational and teamwork skills.
- Commitment, collaboration, integrity, confidentiality, mutual respect and transparency.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.