Customer Satisfaction Associate
2 months ago
Role: Customer service
Position: Customer Satisfaction Associate
Reporting to: General Manager
Duties and Responsibility.
- Moderating and screening written user content on profiles
- Moderating and screening user-submitted photos
- Handling online support requests.
- Responding to incoming calls and chats.
- Various support tasks assigned
- A passion for Customer Service with outstanding problem-solving skills, documentation skills, quality focus, as well as information analysis skills.
- Ability to work with multiple tabs and multiple browsers efficiently in a web browser-based support system - speed and accuracy are important
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Eager to learn, adapt and collaborate at all levels.
- Outstanding work ethics (reliable, motivated, professional, and ability to work under minimum supervision)
- Ability to handle pressure/stress, handle responses to criticism tactfully and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Ability to escalate issues through the appropriate channels - we thrive on feedback.
- Readiness to work in the dating sphere
- K.C.S.E Minimum of a B-
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field with a 2nd class honors upper
- 1.5 and above years of customer service experience with call center experience as an added advantage.
- An exceptional level of computer literacy especially in MS office.
- Advanced fluency in English both written and verbal - Knowledge of foreign languages will be an added advantage.
Ability to work in shifts, as we are open 24 hours per day/7 days per week/365 days a year currently with the following shifts available: 7 am to 3 pm, 3 pm to 11 pm, and 11 pm to 7 am.