Business Development Intern
8 months ago
Industry: Human Resource Management
Role: Business Development
Salary Range: Confidential
POSITION: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
REPORTING TO: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIST
Flexi Personnel is a leading HR Consultancy firm in Kenya, and we are currently looking to hire a freshly graduated Business Development Intern to join our team.
The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to the incoming client base. Lead sources are provided through various systems, but they will be expected to work with raw data to help get in front of people to create business opportunities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the creation and presentation of new ideas to add value to our products to increase business and company revenue.
- Analyze consumer behavior and anticipate market trends to develop solutions to consumer problems and needs.
- Perform and present competitor analysis to identify areas where our company can surpass the industry’s competitors and forge ahead to gain increased market share.
- Identify and evaluate new business leads to increase the company’s business development targets and marketing campaign audience.
- Identify and report market lucrative business opportunities to capitalize on and increase the market share.
- Ensure all statutory certificates and memberships for Kenya & Uganda are up to date. (AMCHAM, FKE, BCCK, IHRM etc.).
- Support the search for new suitable global business partners to increase the brand’s networking capabilities and customer reach and maintaining the partnership tracker.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND TRAITS
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in business administration, marketing or a related field.(FRESH GRADUATES ONLY)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Ability to negotiate and build rapport.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.