1 week ago
Industry: Computer and information technology
Role: Information technology
Position: Account Manager
Reporting to: Business Development Manager
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving business growth through existing portfolio and acquiring new clients. You will also be tasked with managing key accounts, maintaining a long-term relationship with clients, and maximizing sustainable and profitable growth in phase with regional strategies. Deliver against seasonal and yearly targets getting orders on time and managing the process with customers.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Maintain relationships with the existing business and acquire new customers.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned Accounts.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests.
- Coordinate the internal resources, including support, service, and management resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the client’s desires.
- Acting as the client’s representative in a firm to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Ensure account order process is observed and orders are sent and received on time.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of the Company’s value proposition, vendor, and third-party partners.
- Maintain appropriate vendor certifications and accreditation in line with vendor programs.
- Maintain knowledge of vendors' pricing and channel support tools
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, sales, or related field
- Professional training in sales and marketing, project management and vendor certification will be added advantage.
- 3+ years of sales management experience with a demonstrated record of success in IT industry
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems as well as the competitive landscape.
- Experience working with CRM software.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Client relations
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Autonomy and proactivity, require limited supervision.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly dynamic environment with a proactive attitude.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
To apply visitats.flexi-personnel and submit your application or send your CV to email@example.com by 31st March 2023. Indicate the Account Manager and the expected salary in the email subject.
Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.