Our client, an international organization who is a leading provider of Transportation, Mobility and Food delivery services is seeking to recruit a Key Account Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities.
• Acquisition: Accelerating driver growth in Kenya is top priority. The role will focus on scaling driver partners channels but can also include demand activities.
• Managing Relationships. The position would require you to strategically build and grow relationships with our Hero Centres, brand ambassadors and other channel partners to grow the supply base and any other duties allocated.
• Support: Be the primary point of contact for the stakeholders within the supply ecosystem and provide necessary support and within the designated time-period.
• Communication: First point of information flow to all channels that bring in drivers in the Country.
• Analytics: Gathering information and drawing inferences and formulating strategies geared towards. This includes sharing daily, weekly, monthly reports as required.
• Expansion: Assisting with the business expansion into new cities, being on the ground to set up operations and grow the driver base.
• Recruitment and retention of Heroes and Hero Centres whose key measure will be the number of drivers onboarded.
• Develop relationships with individuals, organizations, and businesses to grow our supply of partner-drivers.
• Understand what our driver’s want, and work on incentivizing these drivers through partnerships.
• Execute and lead on-ground activations aimed at increasing our driver base.
• Work on developing SMART incentive models for the specific Hero Centres.
• Resolving issues that arise and keeping channel partners motivated.
Qualifications and Experience.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a Business Management related field.
• 3 years of experience in operations, project management, or key account management.
• Good understanding of on ground execution via different channels, including but not limited to brand ambassadors and channel partners.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize, contribute under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Highly organized, creative and a great project manager.
• Team player/leader who is passionate about their work and can effortlessly switch back and forth between planning & execution.