Senior Manager- Finance Transformation Projects Advert
1 week ago
Role: Finance and Accounting
Position: Senior Manager- Finance Transformation Projects
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Our client, a reputable Consulting Firm in Business Strategy, Finance and Business Transformations and Business Restructuring is looking for a Senior Manager- Finance Transformation Projects to join their dynamic team on contract for a period of 6 months.
- Design a Chart of Accounts both the chart by type and cost centre dimensions.
- Standard Cost Budget and Standard Cost Recovery set ups.
- Month End Reporting Templates Design.
- Schedule of Authorities (SoA) Matrix Design.
- Controls Procedures Design and Documentation for General Ledger and selected sub-ledger operations in NAV.
- Design and documentation of centralized Master Data Files processes and controls – including price, customer, item, etc.
- Reporting Efficiency Optimization towards achieving timely reporting across a region of 10 countries.
- Shared Transaction Centre Design and Implementation to achieve economies of scale.
- Creating the project Gantt chart and updating progress against milestones.
- Reporting to client management regarding project management issues- daily, weekly, and monthly reports as necessary.
- Regularly reporting and consulting with the Managing Consultant on all aspects technical and managerial regarding the transformation project.
- Creating and operating a collaboration structure and process for inputs and outputs from non-Finance departments.
- Review and set up authorization processes around pricing decision making.
Education, Knowledge, And Experience
- Graduate in Finance and/or Accounting, or similar relevant field.
- Qualified CPA or equivalent in good standing with the relevant professional body e.g., ICPAK.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in Finance and Accounting area, or closely related areas in (a) reputable organization(s).
- An MBA or similar post graduate qualification relevant to the areas of operation in this job scope will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (NAV) is a MUST.
- Strong understanding of end-to-end accounting and reporting processes.
Skills And Competences
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Strong inter-personal relations.
- Ability to work in teams and supervise teams.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.