1 week ago
Position: Software Engineer SDK
Our client is seeking to hire a passionate Software engineer to join their APS SDK Engineering team in India/Kenya. As a member of a high-impact team, you will play an important role in the definition and development of APS SDK’s that make up Autodesk’s new cloud infrastructure.
As part of the APS SDK Engineering team, you will be implementing exciting new SDK’s in different programming languages that engage and influence Autodesk customers worldwide. You will face a variety of unique and interesting challenges, from creating new tools and components, implementing critical services, creating new and engaging user experiences, to digging into performance details.
As a Software Engineer, you will be joining an incredibly talented and seasoned engineering team. You will have the opportunity to work with many new and exciting technologies and frameworks used throughout Autodesk’s developer's platform
- Drive design and implementation of APS SDKs
- Focus on quality, including writing unit/integration tests
- Conduct research and make recommendations on tools, services, and standards to use for engineering efforts
- Articulate complex architecture problems, drive engineering excellence, and collaborate with a cross-functional team
- Document and present your ideas and solutions accurately and thoroughly
- Coordinate change deployment and release testing effort
- Actively engage with various stakeholders and participate in agile team meetings
- Implement prototypes and software components
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 4+ years of Experience in Node.js
- Experience in Swagger / Open API.
- The ability to implement efficient and maintainable code.
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and working with a deployment pipeline
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
- Detail oriented and passionate about building software and technology
- Fluent in English. Written and verbal English skills are extremely important
- Ability to be patient and communicate across cultures.
- Experience with Git or equivalent revision control systems
- Experience in creating Web SDK’s
- Experience with typical cloud infrastructure (AWS or Azure)
- Hands-on experience with security best practice.
- Skills in full stack software development
- Programming knowledge