Assistant Staff-General Affairs
2 weeks ago
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is seeking the services of an Assistant Staff (General Affairs).
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Undertake and support General Affairs (Administration) section activities.
- Perform administrative assignments related to the dispatch of JICA Personnel to Kenya, including logistical arrangements, acquisition of work permits, IDs
, and PIN etc., process applications for allowances, benefits, and other welfare programs.
- Logistical arrangements for missions dispatched to Kenya, including VISA applications, accommodation bookings, vehicle hire etc.
- Public relations matters, including media relations (newspaper, magazine, TV, and radio), social media, public relations materials production and event planning.
- Office and property management.
- Corporate document management.
- Any other matters as assigned by the JICA Chief Representative/Senior Representative/Senior Executive Advisor.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent.
- Interest, understanding and sympathy for JICA projects and activities.
- At least Five (5) years working experience in performing administrative and/or public relations duties.
- Public relations skills, including social media skills, writing ability, design, photography, and communication and networking skills with media personnel.
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Affinity for teamwork.
- Available to work from 1st April 2023.
- Study abroad or training experience in Japan, including under the ABE Initiative is an added advantage.