Administration Staff (General Affairs)
2 weeks ago
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) is seeking the services of an Administration Staff (General Affairs).
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Undertake and support General Affairs (Administration) section activities.
- Personal management matters, including payroll, welfare and leave management.
- Tax matters, including PAYE, withholding Tax, VAT, and corporate income tax.
- Public relations matter, including media relations (newspaper, magazine, TV and radio), social media, production of public relations materials and event planning.
- Any other matters as assigned by the JICA Chief Representative/Senior Representative/Senior Executive Advisor.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent.
- Interest, understanding and sympathy for JICA projects and activities.
- At least Five (5) years working experience performing administrative and/or public relations duties.
- Public relations and marketing skills, including branding ability, social media skills, writing ability, design, photography, and communication and networking skills with media personnel.
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Affinity for teamwork.
- Available to work from 1st April 2023.
- Study abroad or training experience in Japan, including under the ABE Initiative is an added advantage.