Key Accounts Manager - Health Insurance Acquisition
2 months ago
Industry: Pharmaceutical Services
Role: Business Development
Salary Range: KES 100,000 - 180,000
Work Schedule: Monday - Saturday
ROLE BUDGET: KES 100,000 – 180,000
OTHER BENEFITS: Bonus/Incentives are based on individual/team performance.
At RxAll, we enhance livelihoods by enabling access to affordable high-quality healthcare. We are solving problems to help pharma/FMCG manufacturers, importers, distributors, wholesalers, pharmacies and patients deliver and have access to high-quality medicines, consumer products and healthcare in more cities across Africa. We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone has access to affordable high quality consumer products no matter where they are. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s enable access to affordable quality consumer products across the world, together.
The role holder is responsible for selling the company's products and services to individuals as well as approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business. You will strive to maintain good relationships with existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible and ultimately increasing B2C sales across Kenya.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be responsible for signing-up RxGO Kenya as a pharmacy provider to all the Health Insurers in Kenya
- Acquire a thorough understanding of HMO’s needs and requirements.
- Be responsible for sourcing for, bringing on board and managing Tele-medicines and Laboratory partners.
- Expand the relationships with existing HMOs by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to HMOs in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Maximizes sales of products and increases the market share of these products.
- Conducts customer segmentation in line with the Company’s guidelines to ensure target customers are approached with the optimal tools and frequency and provided with best-in-class customer service.
- Supports the Brand Strategy and identifies new opportunities which will drive business.
- Conducts ongoing market analysis including Market, Competitive, and Business Intelligence
- Understand customers and market insights to ensure the achievement of short-term and long-term business objectives.
- Builds sustainable positive relationships with target HMOs and different stakeholders.
- Be the lead contact for all our HMO, Telemedicine and Laboratory client matters, by anticipating the client’s needs, and working with the key accounts stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met and deadlines for client requests are fulfilled in order to maintain the success of the relationship.
- Responsible for proactively identifying the needs of the client and then coordinating the necessary resources and capabilities to ensure that the need is met diligently and to the client’s satisfaction and overall, profitably of the partners.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- A bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Business Management or Marketing is preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years proven work experience in a similar role with proof of work done of accrediting Pharmacy Business in Kenya.
- Ability to initiate and generate new leads across the country.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiating skills.
- A solid history of data-driven strategic development
- Proficiency with Google and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work in a high-intensity, fast-paced environment.
NOTE: THE ROLE IS BASED IN NAIROBI BUT MAY REQUIRE SOME TRAVEL WITHIN AND OUTSIDE KENYA.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.