Senior Multimedia Producer
6 months ago
Salary Range: Confidential
Position: Senior Multimedia Producer
Reporting to: General Manager
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Senior Multimedia Producer to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Applies and tracks key performance metrics through an established scorecard to ensure the effectiveness of service delivery and alignment to achieve business strategy and goals.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, and customer service as well as define user guidelines.
- Product Creation – Creating dynamic videos, ads, and web profiles that exceed customer expectations.
- Special Projects – Assist with projects including, but not limited to: graphic design, new product creation, and new process creation. Senior Multimedia Producers handle additional responsibilities and tasks as needed and assigned.
- Customer Interaction – Prompt and courteous communication with customers, troubleshooting and resolving customer concerns over the telephone. Consistently respond to customers within 24-hour SLA.
- Develop company systems for customer interaction and voice/chat response and control the implementation process.
- Quality Review – Review videos and websites built by producers to catch any errors or poor creative designs that detract from our products.
- Training – Train new hires and provide additional training to current team members to continually improve our products.
- Ensure Performance and Talent Management drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, performance appraisals, and talent development.
- Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, empowering, safe, and equitable and coach others to behave and make decisions in line with the core values.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another other-related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- At least 6-year experience in the Multimedia sector
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
- Knowledge of and experience in online media marketing, social media marketing, and marketing strategies.
- SEO knowledge and an understanding of the Google search engine algorithm.
- Basic graphic design skills and capabilities.
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Have experience in using Canva/Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, and social media management tools.
- Self-driven, results-oriented and positive team player.