6 months ago
Salary Range: Confidential
Position: Operations Manager
Reporting to: Operations Director
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Operations Manager to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Applies and tracks key performance metrics through an established scorecard to ensure the effectiveness of service delivery and alignment to achieve business strategy and goals.
- Partners with other senior management team members to drive integrated talent management, development, compensation, and performance management strategies to build internal and external talent pipelines, ensuring a sustainable bench of growing and ready-now talent for key positions for the organization.
- Establish a high standard for productivity, quality, and customer service as well as define user guidelines.
- Develop company systems for customer interaction and voice/chat response and control the implementation process.
- Ensure Performance and Talent Management drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, performance appraisals, and talent development.
- Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, empowering, safe, and equitable and coach others to behave and make decisions in line with the core values.
- Develops and implement change plans, managing the business readiness to change and the existing and new strategic and cultural issues.
- Summarize, collect, and analyze customer service trends and data for regular performance reports.
- Oversee system maintenance and upgrade implementation. Call for analysis, auditing, requisition, procurement, implementation, and troubleshooting as needed.
- Maintain consistent professional improvement through company-provided workshops, tracking industry trends, and active participation in industry projects.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Finance, Business Administration or Commerce
- MBA in the same field is an added advantage
- At least 5 years experience in a call center or BPO operational & functional areas with at least 2 years in a management role.