2 weeks ago
Role: Customer service
Position: General Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a General Manager to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Responsible for providing leadership and strategic planning for the clinical area of operations by establishing goals, objectives, policies, and decision-making for the department related to performance and operational issues is preferred.
- Holds first-line managers accountable for managerial work involving selection, performance management and talent management.
- Track revenue recognition and ensure revenue is allocated correctly, taking corrective action where inconsistencies arise.
- Support the value creation process by analyzing existing fixed assets details for productivity and identifying patterns applicable in new projects to maximize value creation to be recommended to concerned stakeholders.
- Support the identification process of improvement areas for different stages of an investment process to identify the potential for cash flow savings/synergies and create an optimized investment process and assist with the implementation phase
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies.
- Perform audits on CCO to minimize cash flow risks, and prepare corrective actions and proposals for improvement.
- Ensures that the team members’ performance contributes to the company's goals and enhances the user experience.
- Identifying service level gaps and taking appropriate action to enable them to deliver the expected quality.
- Identify new concepts and ideas, conducts analysis, and leads strategic planning sessions and projects to ensure company's success.
- Maintain fraud analysis models to improve efficiency and effectiveness of company systems.
- Liaise directly with fraud prevention partners in order to maintain and improve third party systems.
- Partners with other senior management team members to drive integrated talent management, development, compensation, and performance management strategies to build internal and external talent pipelines, ensuring a sustainable bench of growing and ready-now talent for key positions for the organization.
- Ensure Performance and Talent Management drive the achievement of business goals through objective and development plan setting, performance appraisals, and talent development.
- Promote and foster a culture and environment that is productive, open, empowering, safe, and equitable and coach others to behave and make decisions in line with the core values.
- Promote organizational vision, values & services to all patients & stakeholders.
- Provides direction to, and accomplishes results through the team.
- Develops and implement change plans, managing the business readiness to change and the existing and new strategic and cultural issues.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor of Finance, Business Administration or Commerce
- MBA in the same field is an added advantage
- Professional Accreditation is a MUST.
- At least 8 years experience in a call center or BPO operational & functional areas with at least 4 years in a management role.