Senior Online Content Creator
8 months ago
Salary Range: Confidential
Position: Senior Online Content Creator
Reporting to: Senior Multimedia Producer
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client who is in the high tech space offering global technical services is looking for an Senior Online Content Creator to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Oversee the creation of materials to use on social media and other web platforms to drive traffic and promote our products and services.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop new digital media strategies.
- Produce, audit and monitor reports on traffic numbers and recommend creative strategies to achieve desired traffic.
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns that align with company goals and objectives.
- Track social media campaigns’ key performance metrics to maximize results and report progress to management.
- Design, implement and manage social ad campaigns integrated into the company’s strategic marketing plans.
- Give direction on the creation of content for blogs, social media, and other digital platforms to engage target audiences.
- Building relationships with target audiences, answering questions and providing support throughout the process.
- Monitoring industry trends and competition to identify opportunities for new products or services.
- Analysis of data to determine marketing effectiveness and effect necessary adjustments as needed
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another business-related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Content creation
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
- Knowledge of and experience in online media marketing, social media marketing, and marketing strategies.
- SEO knowledge and an understanding of the Google search engine algorithm.
- Basic graphic design skills and capabilities.
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Have experience in using Canva/Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, and social media management tools.
- Self-driven, results-oriented and positive team player.