Customer Support Lead
3 weeks ago
Role: Customer service
Position: Customer Support Lead
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Customer Support Lead to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Respond to any queries and requests regarding emerging problems that our clients and stakeholders might face, with accuracy and efficiency.
- Responding to incoming calls and providing accurate, valid, and complete information to clients and other stakeholders using the right methods/tools within the stipulated timeframes.
- Ensures that the team members’ performance contributes to the company's goals and enhances the user experience.
- Identifying service level gaps and taking appropriate action to enable them to deliver the expected quality.
- Support employee development by providing detailed feedback.
- Identifying gaps in performance and knowledge for new and old team
- Submit relevant daily team performance reports as per the company standards.
- Capturing individual performance on the system and analyzing the same to ensure adherence to expected quality.
- Monitoring work progress to ensure that deadlines are met and that quality standards are upheld.
- Respond to incoming chats and provide accurate/valid/complete informational updates to clients.
- Identify, organize, prioritize, and process user requests through the system.
- Collect and verify all user documents and information.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism to increase and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another business-related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- At least 5-years’ experience in Customer Service related roles
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and positive team player.
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Eager to learn, adapt and collaborate at all levels.