8 months ago
Salary Range: Confidential
Position: Creative Lead
Reporting to: Senior Multimedia Producer
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Creative Lead to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Working with the brand team to produce new ideas for company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluating trends, assessing new data, and keeping up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assisting clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Creating and implementing tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Directing brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shaping brand standards and creating procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervising the department's daily workflow, assigning project workloads, and monitoring deadlines and budgets.
- Developing exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet clients’ requirements.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in art, graphic design, marketing, communications, journalism, and other relevant fields.
- A minimum of 5 years’ digital experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social, and emerging technologies
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and positive team player.
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Eager to learn, adapt and collaborate at all levels.