Customer Service Manager
6 months ago
Role: Customer service
Salary Range: Confidential
Position: Customer Service Manager
Reporting to: General Manager
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Customer Service Manager to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Navigates and uses various databases and applications to accurately and quickly capture, and maintain records of customer transactions, inquiries, complaints, and comments, actions taken.
- Monitoring work progress to ensure that deadlines are met and that quality standards are upheld.
- Conduct frequent audits to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Liaise with the quality supervisors to continually drive the customer service teams including casuals to meet monthly key performance goals for customer satisfaction, quality, productivity, and key performance metrics.
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns.
- Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities.
- Recommend anti-fraud processes and new software tools for fraud detection, prevention and reporting activities.
- Respond to any queries and requests regarding emerging problems that our clients and stakeholders might face, with accuracy and efficiency.
- Analyzes and reconciles simple to moderately complex discrepancies, which require the collection and review of payment histories to locate missing payments and/or locate errors.
- Identifying service level gaps and taking appropriate action to enable them to deliver the expected quality.
- Support employee development by providing detailed feedback.
- Identifying gaps in performance and knowledge for new and old team
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in any business-related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- At least 8 years’ experience in Customer Service related roles.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and positive team player.
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Eager to learn, adapt and collaborate at all levels.