Social Media Lead
1 year ago
Role: Customer service
Salary Range: Confidential
Position: Social Media Lead
Reporting to: Senior Multimedia Producer
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Social Media Lead to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Create materials to use on social media and other web platforms to drive traffic and promote our products and services.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop new digital media strategies.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns that align with company goals and objectives.
- Creating content for blogs, social media, and other digital platforms to engage target audiences.
- Building relationships with target audiences, answering questions and providing support throughout the process.
- Monitoring industry trends and competition to identify opportunities for new products or services.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another business-related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Social Media Management related roles.
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented, and positive team player.
- Ability to thrive in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly.
- Ability to respond promptly and prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
- Keen attention to detail and effective time management skills
- Eager to learn, adapt and collaborate at all levels.