Junior Online Marketing Associate
1 month ago
Position: Junior Online Marketing Associate
Reporting to: General Manager
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client is looking who is in the high tech space offering global technical services is looking for an Junior Online Marketing Associate to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Create marketing materials to use on social media and other web platforms to drive traffic and promote our products and services.
- Oversee email marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop new digital media strategies.
- Produce reports on traffic numbers and recommend creative strategies to achieve desired traffic.
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns that align with company goals and objectives.
- Creating content for blogs, social media, and other digital platforms to engage target audiences.
- Building relationships with target audiences, answering questions and providing support throughout the process.
- Monitoring industry trends and competition to identify opportunities for new products or services.
- Analysis of data to determine marketing effectiveness and effect necessary adjustments as needed
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another business-related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- At least 2-years’ experience in Digital Marketing
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
- Knowledge of and experience in online media marketing, social media marketing, and marketing strategies.
- SEO knowledge and an understanding of the Google search engine algorithm.
- Basic graphic design skills and capabilities.
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Have experience in using Canva/Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, and social media management tools.
- Self-driven, results-oriented and positive team player.