Junior Multimedia Producer
1 month ago
Position: Junior Multimedia Producer
Reporting to: General Manager
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client is looking who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Junior Multimedia Producer to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Creating and producing high volumes of video assets
- Informative, instructional and promotional video assets
- Assisting the graphic design team in the creation of marketing material
- Assisting with landing page creation
- Working with Adobe software including Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator & Flash
- Working with Motion graphics and After Effects
- Following structured design briefs and managing design projects from concept to completion
- Coming up with ideas for engaging, likeable, share-friendly video content.
- Editing and encoding professional-looking videos and uploading them on social media websites.
- Maintaining a good knowledge of the world of online video production
- Reviewing competitors’ videos to identify market trends and user reactions.
- Photographing existing customers to be used for promotional material.
- Reporting on key metrics
- Assisting the marketing team will a wide variety of tasks.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another other-related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- At least 3-year experience in the Multimedia sector
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
- Knowledge of and experience in online media marketing, social media marketing, and marketing strategies.
- SEO knowledge and an understanding of the Google search engine algorithm.
- Basic graphic design skills and capabilities.
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Have experience in using Canva/Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, and social media management tools.
- Self-driven, results-oriented and positive team player.