Field Sales Representative
9 months ago
Salary Range: Confidential
About the role.
The Sales Account Representative / Account Executive role is a great opportunity to demonstrate your sales skills and abilities to expand the number of merchants that work with Uber Eats. The client is looking for someone who is natural at selling and knows where the best eats are around town, passionate about food and Uber, and enjoys negotiating to build the best partnerships. The primary focus will be bringing on new small-and-medium sized merchants (not necessarily only restaurants) that fit our partnership criteria, and you’ll use your skills in emailing, cold-calling, and face to face intonations in driving internal processes to set up our partnerships for success.
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with merchants in the Kenya region.
- Manager Contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong. relationship with our merchants, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects.
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly targets.
- Partner with Operations and Account Management to smoothly activate the best merchants.
- Help us identify and build best practice.
- Develop long-term relationships with key in-region partners.
- Act as an ambassador to Uber Eats’ mission, brand, and product.
- Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face to face meetings.
- Create long-term relationships with key accounts, ultimately enhancing their financials, marketing efforts, engagement, and satisfaction. A key influence in their delivery business.
- Drive on-the-ground knowledge and context about the city & partner operations to the wider Uber Eats Kenya team.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, operations, account management, or similar functions.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a commercial/ technical field.
- Excel proficiency and an interest in dealing with numbers and analysis.
- Outstanding work ethic and attention to detail.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get in the weeds with our highest value partners.
- Project Management: good organization, prioritization & time management skills.
- Problem solving skills: see a problem, work hard, and think out of the box until you fix it.
- Build positive and lasting relationships with our Uber Eats partners.
- Highly autonomous: able to work with minimal oversight.
- Excellent communication and sales skills.
- Strong critical thinking ability.
Our client is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.