Quality and Performance Supervisor
1 month ago
Role: Customer service
Position: Quality and Performance Supervisor
Reporting to: Director Operations
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client is looking who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for a Quality and Performance Supervisor to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Ensures that the team members’ performance contributes to the company's goals and enhances the user experience.
- Identifying service level gaps and taking appropriate action to enable them to deliver the expected quality.
- Support employee development by providing detailed feedback.
- Identifying gaps in performance and knowledge for the new and old team
- Submit relevant daily team performance reports as per the company standards.
- Capturing individual performance on the system and analyzing the same to ensure adherence to expected quality.
- Monitoring work progress to ensure that deadlines are met and that quality standards are upheld.
- Conduct frequent audits to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Monitoring employee attendance and reporting gaps observed to the HR department for further disciplinary action if necessary.
- Managing projects involving a team of employees working on specific tasks towards common goals.
- Collaborates with all departments to ensure organization goals are met.
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- 6-10 years of experience as a Quality and Performance Supervisor or a similar role
- BS degree in Management, Administration or a related field
- Call center, customer service, or supervisory experience may be required.
- Proficiency with technology, especially computers and software applications
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of company products, policies, and services.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Excellent problem-solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.