Assistant Fraud Quality Supervisor
7 months ago
Role: Customer service
Salary Range: Confidential
Position: Assistant Fraud Quality Supervisor
Reporting to: Fraud Quality Supervisor
JOB PURPOSE & SUMMARY
Our client is looking who is in the high-tech space offering global technical services is looking for an Assistant Fraud Quality Supervisor to join their vibrant team in Nairobi.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Identifying service level gaps and taking appropriate action including coaching and mentoring team members to enable them to deliver the expected quality.
- Support employee development through training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- Identifying training gaps for new and old team members and developing ad hoc training sessions to address identified gaps.
- Ensures that the team members’ performance contributes to the company's goals and enhances the user experience.
- Submitting daily team performance reports as per the company standards.
- Conduct individual quarterly appraisals as per the company policy on performance
- Capturing individual performance on the system and analyzing the same to ensure adherence to expected quality.
- Following any other job-related instructions and performing other job-related duties as requested.
- Collaborates with all departments to ensure organization goals are met.
- Handling escalated calls, questions, and queries as necessary
EDUCATION/KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 4-6 years of analytics experience in the financial industry or Financial Crime Risk Management or risk operations.
- Familiarity with a wide array of banking Fraud Analysis tools, applications, and solutions
COMPETENCY AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Excellent communication (oral/writing) and presentation skills
- The ability to identify, assess, monitor, control, and mitigate fraud risks i.e. excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to develop and implement critical Fraud Risk Assessment, Testing, and QA programs.
- Awareness and understanding of the wider business, economic, market environment, and regulatory framework.
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Honesty and integrity.