LPG Trade Developer
1 month ago
Industry: Oil & Gas
Role: Trade Developer
To champion customer acquisition with the aim of increasing market share and profitability. To maintain the Company’s existing customer base providing excellent customer service.
- Generating new leads and converting them to customers and collecting the account opening forms as per the company policy.
- Manage and cover the set route plan.
- Manage stocks of our products in allocated outlets and ensure their availability both on the cage and outlet stores to avoid stockouts.
- Ascertain that all products are clean, well displayed, positioned in strategic high traffic areas and are sold at correct recommended retail price.
- Ensure the availability of products in the outlets as per customer size; and continually seek to increase product range in the outlets handled.
- Carrying out market price survey from competition and sharing with Sales and Finance team.
- Communicate with the Operations Department and sales before close of business day regarding orders collected, products sold, and payment received for reconciliation.
- Ensure timely collections and confirmation of funds from customers adhere to their set payment terms, in liaison with the Operations, Sales and Accounts Departments.
- Promote health awareness and product knowledge to customers and at promotional events, in liaison with the marketing team.
- Give customer feedback regarding complaints or suggestions; and track progress of the same to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Submit timely and accurate reports to your supervisor on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, as per the approved reporting formats.
- Meeting or exceeding daily and monthly sales targets.
- Contacting monthly stock take at the commercial customer outlets.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Sharing all customers data and records to the supervisor.
- Answering client questions about payment terms, products, prices, and availability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Result oriented.
- Good negotiation skills and attentive to details.
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible.
- Assertive, proactive, and Self-driven.
- Work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Planning, presentation, interpersonal, coordinating, and organizational.
Qualifications and Experience.
- Over Two (2) year experience in Sales and Marketing field; with experience in Petroleum and gas sector.
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant field.
- Must be willing to travel.