Digital Marketing Associate
1 month ago
Industry: Human Resource Management
Flexi Personnel is a leading HR Consultancy firm in Kenya, and we are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to join our marketing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving traffic on our social media platforms to promote our products and services and overseeing our email marketing campaigns.
On a regular basis, you will write new content for our website and provide our management teams with updates on the traffic numbers and effectiveness of digital marketing efforts. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of digital marketing experience and knowledge about various social media platforms.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create marketing materials to use on social media and other web platforms to drive traffic and promote our products and services.
- Oversee email marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop new digital media strategies.
- Produce reports on traffic numbers and recommend creative strategies to achieve desired traffic.
- Developing and managing marketing campaigns that align with company goals and objectives.
- Creating content for blogs, social media, and other digital platforms to engage target audiences.
- Building relationships with target audiences, answering questions and providing support throughout the process.
- Monitoring industry trends and competition to identify opportunities for new products or services.
- Analysis of data to determine marketing effectiveness and effect necessary adjustments as needed.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND TRAITS
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or another business-related field or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- At least 1-year experience in Digital Marketing
- Knowledge of and experience in online media marketing, social media marketing, and marketing strategies.
- SEO knowledge and an understanding of the Google search engine algorithm.
- Basic graphic design skills and capabilities.
- Excellent communication, creative, organizational, and decision-making skills.
- Have experience in using Canva/Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, and social media management tools.
- Self-driven, results-oriented and positive team player.
All applicants are advised to adhere to application guidelines for consideration. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.